Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Edward Cullen

Last Sunday while I was ironing my skirt in a hurry (we are always late for church), I kept telling Adam to hurry up and get dressed. A minute later he was dressed in black church pants, and a black button down shirt with a few buttons undone and the collar popped. He came down the hall and said, "Do I look like Edward Cullen?" in his most seductive voice. I started laughing so hard! He rushed down the hall and said, "Wait, I need to do my hair!" Adam's hair is starting to get really long, and I was laughing even harder when he came back down the hall with something close to Edward's hair. He was making such a serious face and acting weird like Edward does. I had to take a picture, just so I could blog about how funny Adam can be.
I don't know if Adam thinks that I have a little crush on Edward, (I might just a little) or what. I told him that he needed be even whiter than he is now. I love spending time with Adam. He is always doing something to make me laugh and smile. He just makes my life so much better and I think Adam is way better looking than Edward Cullen.

3 comments:

  1. Haha! That's fantastic!! But you forgot the best part! After he did his hair, he comes back and says, "What about now?"!! He is so funny!! (and yes, better looking than "Edward")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't my man dress up as Edward!!

    ReplyDelete