Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Summer is for Swimmin'

This summer I have spent a lot of time at the pool, and I have loved it. In July, I went to Las Vegas to visit my sister and Kimber. I left early in the morning and my sister, Kimber and I went swimming. I loved playing with Kimber in the pool, she is so cute! She doesn't even cry when she puts her face in the water. She loves kicking and zipping around the pool. Later that day we went to Town Square to shop and eat at California Pizza Kitchen, those two things are a must whenever I go to Las Vegas. It was so nuch fun to hang out with my sister! I miss her so much. 
In August we went back to Las Vegas to visit our friends Devon and Vanessa. We surprised Devon when we got there on Friday night. We ate pizza and watched The Fog, and caught up with good friends. On Saturday we went to IHOP for breakfast, then we went to Ceasar's Palace to swim. There is about 6 pools there and it's awesome. I recommend sneaking into the Ceasar's Palace pool. After swimming we ate at CPK, then we decided to go see The Other Guy at the drive in movie. I mostly just slept in the back seat, Adam picked the movie and I didn't love it.
A few weeks later we took a trip to Mesquite. We had a coupon for 2 free nights at the Virgin River. We left Monday afternoon after we both got off work. When we got there, we swam a little at the Virgin River, ate dinner at McDonald's and then gambled a little. The next morning we ate the buffet, Adam was mad at me because I'm a picky eater. Then we drove over to the Casablanca to go swimming, the pool over there is so much better. Later that night we played Bingo. It was the first time I've ever played, and we lost both times. The next morning at 5 a.m. we drove back home so that we could go to work.
We also got to go to Sandhollow with our friends Cheri and Westton Anderson. They have a boat and were nice enough to take us to the lake with them one weekend. We went wakeboarding and tubing, and worked on our tan. I love the lake, and we had so much fun. We love Cheri and Westton, they are such a cute couple. I'm glad that we have such great friends!

I don't have any pictures of me and Krista, but we have had many swimmin' adventures this year. It seemed like whenever Krista and I had the same day off we were at the pool, which was great! We go swimming together a lot every summer, it's our own summer tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment