Saturday, September 4, 2010

So far the BEST day ever!

I never really wanted to get married in the Temple. Whenever I would think about my wedding day, it didn't include going to the Temple. When I met Adam, I was a different person and he made me want to go to the Temple. I wanted to be with him forever. After meeting Adam, I couldn't see myself getting married anywhere else besides in the Temple. It was a great experience, and I'm glad that I had a change of heart.
Our friends Devon and Vanessa met us at the Temple, and took this picture of us before going in. Inside the temple I didn't know where my mom was, and it was getting closer and closer to the ceremony. I was sitting there, for what seemed like an hour, wondering if my mom was going to make it. When I came out of the room I saw Adam's mom and she hugged me and I couldn't help but cry. I wanted my mom, I was so nervous. I'm just glad Adam's mom was there to keep from completely falling apart. Thank you Kalynn for comforting me, and calming my nerves.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I'm always late. But it was a beautiful day. Also, you need to tell everyone why you didn't see yourself being married "in the temple". Like how you wanted all your extended family at your wedding and some of them are not LDS, etc. I love that you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete