Wednesday, September 1, 2010

BBQ and Rehearsal Dinner

On Wednesday, two days before the wedding, we decided to have a potluck BBQ with all of our family and friends. I'm so grateful for my dad, he made about thirty hamburger patties and dozens of hot dogs. After eating, we all went swimming in the pool. I'm so sad that I didn't get more pictures but I think this one of my mom and Kimber laughing at my Aunt Jerry is just so cute. We had so much fun and we're glad all of our friends were able to come!


On Thursday before the Rehearsal dinner all the girls went and got pedicures! It was so fun to have some girl time before the big day! Everyone's toes were so cute, and it felt so good!


On Thursday we had a rehearsal dinner at Olive Garden. We had all five of our groomsmen and bridesmaids, our grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, and our parents there. It was so much fun. Dinner was so good, and it was good to have everyone together. We took up the whole back room of Olive garden. We're glad everyone could be there, and we're thankful for all of our friends and family. Adam, me and Krista are so cute!



I was so excited to be marrying this man in the morning, I'm the luckiest girl in the world.
After the Rehearsal dinner Krista and I drove to my house in La Verkin to get her Bridesmaid dress. (My nerdy dad forgot hers, even though I told him that there was five dresses he needed to get.) It was weird going back there for the last time before getting married. My room wasn't mine anymore, and it was already so quiet. When we got back we all went swimming until it was time for me to get some beauty sleep, somehow I slept so good that night.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this last picture of you and Adam! You look really good and I think I need that sweatery thing! Where did it come from? Loving the blog. Keep up the good work. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete