Saturday, October 16, 2010

Zoey

Since we got married Adam has been begging me to let him get a kitten. He doesn't like the cat I already have because he thinks she acts like a brat (she is a brat, I taught her to be that way on purpose.) The other day while I was working Adam called me to ask if he could please get a kitten. I told him that I would go over to Wal-mart and look at it after I got off work. Adam said she was free and that he would bring her over to Island Tans so that I could decide. She is only about 6 weeks old, and I couldn't resist her sweet face. I decided that it would be okay if we got her, but he needed to get a litter box and some canned food. She is such a fun, sweet, crazy kitten. She isn't afraid of anything, except maybe Lindsay, my other cat. So far she is fun to have, but more responsiblity than I remember. She loves Adam, and she will meow for him to 2 hours until he comes home. We love watching her run around, jumping off the couches and running into walls. Adam says that Zoey is my birthday present, but I think that is just his way of saying that I have to take care of her.
Lindsay is my other cat, named after Lindsay Lohan. I got her as a birthday present when I was 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment