This summer has been so good though, we've got to do so many fun things, and we have had so many fun adventures.
- We got to go on a cruise. First one for both of us. It was so relaxing, and the perfect vacation. We can't wait to go on another one.
- Celebrated our first anniversary.
- We went on several camping trips to escape the heat.
- We went swimming a few times.
- Celebrated Adam's 25th birthday.
- Had a slumber party with Adam's little brothers.
- Said goodbye to Spencer and Mckay for a whole two years while they serve their missions in Mexico.
- We have sent so many letters to the MTC and to Brazil.
- Went to the Washington County Fair.
- Adam has gotten some tomatoes off his tomato plants.
- And we started school.
At the beginning on the summer Adam and I decided that we might want to start looking at houses to buy. It sounded kinda crazy at first, but it turned out to be a good idea. Adam's mom and grandpa have helped us so much. They have given us so much advice, and have come with us whenever we wanted to go look at a house. We looked at a few that were good, but a little bit beat up. Why do people think it's okay to just move and leave the things they don't want anymore just lying in the room. And some people just left and didn't clean anything. It's really gross. My mom mentioned to me that her visiting teacher's house was for sell, but I told her that it was probably way out of our price range. Later that day my mom and I were looking at the MLS, when we noticed her neighbors house on the list, and it was within our price range! I almost peed my pants with excitement. It was at the top of our price range, but we could do it. We looked at the house, and I fell in love. We now have an offer on it, and we are waiting to hear what happens next. I feel like that house is just for us, it's been on the MLS for such a long time, and it's so close to my mom. We're just praying that everything works out.