Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's all in the details

I bought the girls pearl bracelets to wear that matched the pearl earrings I'd bought in Mexico. I decided to use the blue color from the jewel on the earring.
I had all of the girls sign the bottom of my shoes.
One of my favorite things about the reception was the flowers. Bloomer's did a great job making my bouquet, the boutineers, the bridesmaids bouquets and the corsages.
Mikki is so creative, I love all of the places she choose to take pictures of our rings.

Adam and I decided that we wanted something simple with a picnic feel to it. We choose jimmy johns sandwiches, and Adam's mom made veggie pizza. We also decided to have Jones Soda because it matched all of the colors in the flowers.
I made the sign in book the night before the wedding, I was in a panic to get it done. I love the way it turned out though.
The sign in table

No comments:

Post a Comment