Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Temple

The Temple was such an amazing experience. Although I was so nervous, I enjoyed every minute of it, I couldn't believe I was really there and it was so beautiful. While coming out of the Temple to see our family and friends, I tripped on the top stair, surprising huh? I really am so clumsy.
Adam and I were laughing so hard, I don't think anyone noticed that I tripped. Thanks to Adam for catching my fall.
Adam and his brother Mckay
I think this might have been the day Ayla stopped being afraid of me, I told her she was a princess.
Me and my good looking cousin, Austin.
When we came out of the temple, Krista was the first one I hugged. Everytime Krista cries, I have to cry, no matter what. She made me cry when she hugged me. She is the sweetest, cutest girl I know.
Adam and his good friend Dan.
I love this picture of Krista and Ayla. Krista said that she would get close to Ayla to take the picture and Ayla would move away. She is so cute.
The Mackelprang side of the family
The Herpel family
Bridal Party
The Girls
The Guys
It was so hot outside that day, but it was so much fun taking pictures with everyone. I'm glad everyone was able to come to the Temple and share with experience with Adam and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment