Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lagoon/50th Anniversary

Two weeks after we got home from our Honeymoon we headed up North to go to Lagoon, and Adam's grandparents celebrated their 50th Anniversary. We left Friday morning at 6 a.m. I slept the whole time on the way up. Last time I was at Lagoon I was a senior in High School, and I thought Lagoon was so boring and dirty.
This time was much more fun. I don't know if it was cleaner then last time, or if the rides were more fun. My favorite ride was Rattle Snake Rapids. I love the water rides and someshow we both got soaked.
The next day we got up and got ready for Adam's Grandma and Grandpa's 50th Anniversary party. We went over to Homestead, in Heber I think, and took pictures on the grass of the whole family. It was so beautiful there, everything was green, and there was flowers everywhere.

After taking pictures, we went back to the house we were staying at and the party started. Adam's family made his Grandparents a quilt with the whole families pictures on it.
After 50 years, Adam's Grandparents still look so happy and in love. They are both so cute and sweet. We had such a good time hanging out with the whole family, we didn't want to go back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment