Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kimber's Birthday Party

On May 28 Kimber, my niece turned one! That morning I helped Brinlee decorate her high chair and the house, she got the cutest decorations. It was such a fun party, and alot of people showed up. My dad made hamburgers and we had watermelon and pasta salad. My sister is such a good party planner, I was really impressed with how everything turned out. I loved watching Kimber with her smash cake, she is just too cute. I'm pretty sure I have the cutest little niece in the whole world! I just love that little face.
Kimber (and Brinlee) opened presents. I took the pictures of all the cute faces she made when she opened up a new cool toy. It was so cute to watch her try and figure out what was going on.









I can't believe that little Kimber is already one years old. I love being an Aunt, and Kimber and I love hanging out. She's always doing something to make us laugh, or doing something naughty that is just so cute. I love her cute little personality, she is always entertaining to watch. My sister is such an awesome mom, I'm so proud of her ; and Kimber is lucky to have her. I hope Kimber knows how much we love her.


( Oh yeah, and Happy Birthday Kyle)

No comments:

Post a Comment