Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back to school

On August 23 Adam and I had to go back to school. Last summer was the first summer I didn't go to school since I graduated from High School, and it was amazing. I loved not going to school and not having to worry about tests or homework when I should be out soaking up the sun. It was so hard to start going back to school, but the night before I started getting those back to school butterflies, and I was excited again. I'm taking Anatomy and Anatomy Lab( my lab is at 6 a.m, twice a week, I hope I can survive getting up at 4 a.m. the rest of the semester.) I really love Anatomy though, it's so interesting and something that I will actually use in my career. I'm also taking a History class, with my mom! I hate History, it's probably the most boring subject ever. If I could join the Chess Club instead of taking History I would, maybe. I never paid attention to History in High school, and sadly I don't know anything about it. I'm just glad that my mom is there to entertain me, and  make sure I show up for class. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't ever go to class. It's been really fun to spend some time with my mom, even though most of the time we have to listen to the teacher. Anyways I'm just excited beacuse I'm kinda close to having my Associates Degree, finally. Adam is taking a math class, and his teacher tutored me in Math 1050, and his dad works with my mom. He is an awesome teacher and I'm glad Adam got into his class. Adam took his first math test tonight, he thinks he got an A. I'm really proud of him, I hope he did. He's also taking English 990. He says he isn't very good at English, so I'm trying to help him out as much as I can. He got an A on his first paragragh, thanks to me for staying up all night telling him what to write. I took English 990, along time ago, but we both have the same teacher. I know he will learn a lot in her class. School is going good so far, we are just counting down the days until Christmas break.

No comments:

Post a Comment