Saturday, September 4, 2010

Ring Ceremony

The Ring Ceremony was held in the backyard of the reception house by the pool. A few weeks before the wedding we asked our Bishop in La Verkin if he would do a ring ceremony for Adam and I. He agreed, but when the day came, he never showed up. Adam asked his dad if he would say a few words so that we could have a ring ceremony. I felt so bad, Mark looked like he was going to pass out. He did such a great job, and I really appreciate him for saving the day!
Mark didn't let us off that easy, he surprised us with making us say some words on the spot. Adam knew exactly what to say, he told me that he would love me, care for me, and protect me no matter what, for the rest of forever. It was so sweet and I was crying. I didn't know he could come up with something so sweet on the spot.
When it was my turn, I was already crying and laughing and already nervous about what I was going to say, but I told him that I'd love him forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment