Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Date Night

The Washington County Fair comes to town every year in August. Last year Adam and I were driving to my house in La Verkin, and I spotted the lights from the fair. We decided to make a quick stop and ride the Ferris Wheel. This year, we decided to go back. I made Adam pay the 4 dollars so that we could go inside the petting zoo. We saw a horse, a bull, bunnies, and I held a snake.
Adam made me ride the Zipper, even though I told him over and over that I hate that ride. I never get sick on rides, expect this one. After a while I don't know if I'm upside or not, and I almost slam into the cage everytime, I was pretty mad when we got off.
I think it's safe to say that I am the worst bowler. Usually my high score in bowling is around 37. A few weeks ago Adam and I went bowling. Adam is usually a pretty good at bowling, but I was on a roll.
We had so much fun laughing at each other, we are both so competitive. We watched each other closely making sure that neither of us were getting too far ahead. I don't know how it happened but we tied! That was the highest score I've ever gotten, and it made Adam so mad that I tied with him. After we went bowling we ate frozen yogurt at Krave. I love spending time with Adam, whether its out doing something or just laying in bed watching chick flicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment