Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bridal Shower

Saturday May 22 was my Bridal Shower, I owe the biggest thanks to my maid and matron of honor. Krista and Brinlee did such a great good planning the shower, they are the best! They both worked so hard to coordinate everything and make everything so much fun! I love them both, thank you so much for a fun party.This beautiful arrangement of flowers is from Bloomers Flowers, of course.


Krista and I after the party, she is so cute, and she is such a good host for a party!

The Herpel family, can't wait to be a part of their family in only a few short weeks!



We had fruit pizza and cupcakes that Heidi Smith from Cakes by Design made. They were so good! We had so many left over, I was eating cupcakes for weeks. I also owe a huge thank you to Lanette Smith, Krista's mom. Lanette made about 100 sugar cookies for the fruit pizza. She makes the best sugar cookies, I really appreciate all of her hard work.




Fruit pizza and cupcakes, I was in heaven
We played the bubble gum game where the Maid of Honor asks the groom some questions before the shower and the bride has to answer them at the shower. If she gets a question wrong she has to put a piece of bubble gum in her mouth. Krista asked me the hardest questions ever! I felt like I didn't know any of them and I ate a lot of bubble gum.

Me with my huge wod of gum



I got a ton of awesome gifts. Grandma Herpel and Aunt Elizabeth gave us this beautiful clock.


My mom thought it would be hilarious to give me some frilly lingerie. Krista also bought me some lingerie, they are both really cute. I was shocked that Krista bought me frilly panties because that so isn't her! I was laughing so hard, and my face was probably bright red.


My mom and I, I love her so much! She has been there through this whole wedding planning process. She has been there through the bridezilla moments and my mental breakdowns. I love this picture of us. Thank you mom for everything!




Thank you to all of my friends who came to my shower, I love you all! Thank you for all of your support. I have so many great friends, it's such a blessing.

I got so many great gifts, I can't thank all my family and friends enough for all of the stuff we got from the Shower. I couldn't wait to start decorating our house with all of the fun things we got!



Thank you again Krista! You are my best friend. You are the cutest, sweetest girl I know. You are such a blessing in my life. I'm glad that we are there for each other and that we always have so much fun together. Thank you for making my shower so much fun! I look up to you so much, your such a good example to me. Keep being cute. Love you!

1 comment:

  1. That was a fun party! Great pictures! So many people we love there and that's what made it wonderful! Well, that and the fruit pizzas!

    ReplyDelete