Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My 21st Birthday

Before we left for California my mom and Adam took me to breakfast at the Egg and I. Adam also gave me the sweetest card, chocolate, balloons and some roses. I love him so much! I was going to miss him while I was in California!









When we first got to California we went straight to Angel Stadium to watch a baseball game. It was my first professional baseball game. It was so much fun! We ate a hot dog and watched a good game, and the Angel's won!

















We stayed the the Paradise Pier Hotel in California. It was a fun and Disney themed Hotel, they had the best breakfast every morning. For my birthday I got to talk to Goofy, they gave us special buttons to wear in the park, and they gave us mickey shaped rice krispy treats with milk. My mom and I got to ride everything we wanted to at the park, we spent four days at Disneyland! Adam, Brinlee, Kimber and Kyle came down the last few days and did it all over again! We got to ride eveything we wanted to!








My family made my 21st birthday the best ever! I'm so glad that I got to go to Disneyland! I'm so glad my mom enjoyed Disneyland, and I can't wait to go back in May 2011!

1 comment:

  1. dude i went to disney land and stayed at the same hotel for my 21st birthday too!

    ReplyDelete