Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Engaged!!

On November 8, 2009 Adam and I got engaged. The week before he proposed we were on our way to Las Vegas to play when he said to me, " Kenna, I can't keep a secret anymore. I have your ring." He had such a cute smile on his face, he looked so excited. I tried to get him to tell me where it was, and when he was going to pop the question. That part he wasn't giving up.

After church on November 8 we went up to Zion National Park. It was the perfect day. We decided to hike Angel's Landing. He made me hike all the way to the top before he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. It was so sweet. Our lives turned upside down that day.

After hiking back down to the car, we went to dinner at Zion Pizza and Pasta. It was a perfect day. I am so glad that I have Adam in my life. He is so much fun to be around, always so sweet, and so handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment