Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Christmas 2009

I love that Adam's parent's live in Pine Valley. I love the drive up there, and we get a white Christmas. For Christmas Eve, I hung out with my mom wrapping presents and making my dad watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and Elf. When Adam got off work, he picked me up and we drove to Pine Valley around 8 0'clock. When we got there we read the Christmas story from the scriptures and hung out around the fire before we went to bed. On Christmas morning I woke up and it was 7:30! I have never slept that long on Christmas morning in my entire life! I woke Adam up, and then woke up the rest of the family! We put together our Lego's from our stockings and then when everyone was ready we opened our presents! I got a portable DVD player (no more boring Saturdays at work, HOORAY!) I also got some beautiful earrings, and a spa kit from Adam's mom. After we opened presents we ate breakfast. Adam's mom makes this delicious hot spice punch every year. It's my new favorite drink. We also had pancakes, and muffins. After breakfast we said goodbye to everyone and headed for La Verkin.


Since we spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning at Adam's parent's house we didn't get to my house until 2 o'clock. My sister and I decided that we would wait for each other to open presents. We ate Christmas dinner with my family and then at 7 o'clock my sister came back home and we opened presents, again! I got a beach bike, a snuggie and a gift card to American Eagle. Christmas was so much fun, it's my favorite holiday. My dad even lit the fireplace without complaining! It's a miracle! Our Christmas Tree and my bike!



Adam and I sitting by the fireplace


1 comment:

  1. Hooray for Christmas in July! Lovin' the blog updates! Way to go Girlie!

    ReplyDelete