Thursday, August 19, 2010

Engagment Pictures

In March we took our engagement pictures. I think pictures are the most stressful part of planning a wedding. We decided to take them in Salt Lake because there are so many awesome places up there. The day we left I got my hair done, I am a blonde again, finally. I got my nails done and had a pedicure. Everything was new and I wanted it to be that way in the pictures. I had been checking the weather every few hours for chances of rain. I didn't want to make the trip up to Salt Lake just to have it rain on our pictures. There was thirty percent chance of rain on Saturday. When I finally got home from pampering myself we left for Salt Lake. The next day when I got up, I went straight to the window to check to see if it was going to rain. It wasn't, so I finally could take a breath. I got ready and my mom and I went shopping at Thanksgiving point, while the guys went over to Cabela's. We had so much fun shopping around. Later that afternoon we met Mikki (our awesome photographer). We took pictures at Lehi Mills. It was so much fun, and we laughed a lot at each other and Mikki. I'm so happy at how these pictures turned out. It was going to be tough to pick one for our announcement.































Mikki is such an awesome photographer, she is so cute and so sweet! She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Check out Mikki's other work at http://www.capturedbymikki.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment