Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bridal Pictures

In April we took our Bridal pictures. It had been about 80 degrees everyday that week, then when Saturday came it was a nice 64 degrees. That made it so much better to wear my wedding dress. I was so excited to wear it, it had been hanging in my closet for so long! I got my hair done by Karrie Werner at Team Angels, she is awesome! Krista Bagley did my nails, love her too! And I got a new pedicure to go with my new blue shoes. After that I met my mom in the Dillard's bathroom to put on our make up together. It was really fun! After that I changed into my dress in the temple visitor center and met Mikki outside the temple to start our session. It was so much fun again! We were both so much more comfortable in front of the camera since we had been through it before. Mikki kept calling Adam, Matt on accident. At one point we couldn't take it anymore and bursted out laughing. She is such a cute, fun girl. It was fun taking pictures at the temple, so beautiful! And hiking in my high hills to the top of the Dixie hill was kinda interesting. My dress was only kinda dirty. We had a lot of fun!












After our session was over Adam and I went to Olive Garden for dinner for a little date. I couldn't believe it was only 2 more months before we got married. I couldn't wait. I'm so blessed to have Adam in my life and we have so much fun together no matter what we're doing.

1 comment: