Sunday, May 9, 2010

October 2009


In October we bought an annual pass to Zion since we are only about twenty minutes away. We hiked Emerald Pool's and Weeping rocks. They are both beautiful hikes, and the scenery was beautiful with all of the colorful leaves.


I love carving pumpkins, ever since I was kid my mom would crave my pumpkin into the shape of a kitty's face. It was always so cute, and i just loved it every year. Adam wouldn't let us carve our pumpkin into a cat this year, so it turned out the be a spider.





For Halloween Adam and I dressed up as Hugh Hefner and a bunny. We decided to go to Las Vegas and hang out on the strip. I wasn't sure if it was going to be fun, but we ended up having a blast!


We also dressed up our kitty like a chicken. He hated it, but we all got a good laugh.



The next day we went to the NHRA drag races. My family goes every year in April and October. We ate breakfast early that morning at the Cracked egg. Yum, raspberry stuffed french toast. The weather was awesome and it was fun to hang out with my family. My dad loves going and he knows everything about it. It's fun to go and cheer on Ashley and John Force and listen to all of the loud cars.







No comments:

Post a Comment