Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

For Thanksgiving, Adam and I went up to Pine Valley around 2 p.m. We visited with his family and helped set the tables. Everyone arrived around 5 o' clock for dinner, it was a delicious Thanksgiving dinner. Adam's whole family gets together on Thanksgiving and it was so great! I had so much fun. Before dinner everyone stands up and says something they are thankful for. Adam said he was thankful for having me in his life, I thought that was so sweet. After a huge piece of turkey, and three slices of pie we decided to leave Pine Valley and go to Cedar City, where my family was celebrating Thanksgiving at my Aunt Kathy's. Even though I was stuffed I couldn't pass up eating Unc's rolls and Aunt Kathy's Thanksgiving dinner. I love Thanksgiving. By the time we got there, everyone was starting to leave. We hung out for a while talking to Aunt Kathy and Unc, and my family. I'm so grateful for family, and I have so many great people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment