Sunday, August 22, 2010

Adam's 24th Birthday

Thursday May 20, was Adam's 24th birthday. That morning I got up and made Adam a Funfetti Birthday cake, did some cleaning and packed for Las Vegas. I called 99.9 Kony radio station and put Adam on the birthday list. While I was cleaning out my car I was listening to the radio for the birthday announcements. Adam came outside to listen with me and when they announced the winners I couldn't believe that Adam had won! He won a cake and a flower bouqet, it was awesome. We got ready and went to Las Vegas in the afternoon. When we got there we went to Circus Circus to go to the Adventure Dome. I told Adm that it would be better if we shopped and ate dinner before we went to The Adventure Dome. We ate at California Pizza Kitchen and I bought Adam some new clothes for his birthday. Unfortunately, when we got to the Adventure Dome around 4 p.m. it was right after the Adventure Dome closed. I felt so bad, Adam just walked away with the saddest look on his face. How can the Adventure Dome close that early? I told Adam that we could do whatever he wanted for his birthday. He called his Friend Paul and he met us at Circus Circus. Adam decided that he wanted to go to the Pawn shop that has the TV show Pawn Stars. Then we decided to go walk around on the Strip watching the water show, and hanging out. Later that night we slept at my sister house after eating Taco Bell. I promised to make Adam's 25th birthday much better then the last one.
I'm so sad that I didn't get any pictures on his birthday, I guess there is almost next year though.

No comments:

Post a Comment