Thursday, August 12, 2010

Febuary 2010

Every year in Febuary my sister and I get together for the Parade of Homes. It's so much fun to go and look at all the beautiful houses. This year Adam and I went together, there was so many beautiful houses. The weather was perfect, and the sunsets everynight were so pretty. It took us a few days to get through the whole list of houses. I can't wait until next year. I hope that Me and Adam can go with Brin and Kyle next time!
For Valentine's Day my whole family went to church together. It was fun to play with Kimber during Sacrament, and giggle with my sister. After church Adam gave me a balloon and a gift card to Bath and Body Works. I gave him a Smokey Joe so that we could grill in our backyard. For dinner my whole family drove up to Springdale and went to Zion Pizza and Noodle. If you haven't been, you really should go. It's my favorite place to eat lately. After dinner we went over to the candy shop across the street and picked out some candy for dessert. The drive home from Springdale is always beautiful and it was a perfect end to the day.

2 comments:

  1. Excuse me, you didn't blog about bean boozled! I have pictures if you'd like to display the disgust on our faces! Haha
    I always GIGGLE in sacrament. I can't help it. Kyle and I get looks from the bishop every Sunday. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever grow up. I still hide things under my bed so that my room looks clean. Moms are not suppose to do that. Oh, I just meant to say thanks for giggling in church with me. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please send bean boozled pictures. That would be great! I can't help giggling in sacrament either! I get so wiggly too, Adam has to hold me down so that I don't wiggle out of my chair!

    ReplyDelete