Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So Busy!

The week before Christmas was so busy with Christmas parties, last minute Christmas shopping, and dreaded finals for school. On Monday I took my History final, and I passed. Barely. I'm not really very good at learning History. I guess I just get bored and zone out, but oh well, cause I never have to do that again. On Tuesday after work I went with Krista up to Cedar for Chelsea's bridal shower. It was a lot of fun, and I could tell Chelsea was so excited to be getting married on Saturday. We played a game, and ate some really good food. Chelsea opened her presents, and we all just talked. It was nice to hang out with a bunch of girls. That same night Adam took his math final. He passed and got a good grade in math! I'm really proud of him for working so hard in his class. On Wednesday, I had to make mexican chef salad for Adam's work Christmas party. It was really fun to go hang out with his co-workers. They are all so funny and nice. We ate a good Christmas dinner, and played Bunco, and somehow we both lost. We had a lot of fun that night. On Thursday, I cleaned, and cleaned forever. I wanted our house to be clean for Christmas, and so I stayed up half the night to get it spotless. On Saturday, we finally got to finish our Christmas shopping. We went everywhere! I love Christmas shopping so much, and it was the highlight of my week. After we found gifts for everyone on our list we drove to Cedar City for Chelsea's wedding. It was so pretty. She had a peacock theme, and the church looked so beautiful. She looked so gorgeous in her dress, and the music she picked was perfect. Her wedding food was awesome too! She did such an awesome job at planning. On our way home it was windy, cold and raining like crazy! It felt it Christmas in Cedar! I'm glad we survived this week and I couldn't wait for Christmas to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment