Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hiking...somewhere in Hurricane!

On Saturday we drove to La Verkin to go hiking with my parents. My dad has been wanting to go on this hike for awhile, but he needed some hiking buddies to go with him. I called him to see where a good place to hike was, and he told me about this one! I told him that mom and him should go with us, and he talked my mom into it! We drove up to where the trail starts, and we started hiking down into the canyon.
Don't you think Adam makes some really attractive faces? Ha!
My mom and I at the beginning of the trail!
We stopped along the way so the men could shoot the gun.

I was in such a dancing mood that day! This picture makes me laugh!
 My dad said, "Look! I'm driving the Titanic!" He even did it with his sippy cup in his hand! Hahahaha
Yes, he really did hike the WHOLE way with this cup in his hand, even when the trail was washed out!
This is another attractive picture of Adam. He said this was his Harry Potter wand.


We walked past tons of horses on our way back to our car. I think my mom was in heaven.


The La Verkin bridge

After about four miles of trail and four hours of hiking we were glad to be back to our car!

Thanks dad for taking us on such a fun hike! When it gets warmer we will take on the narrows in Zion!

1 comment:

  1. where's the picture of becky's poo bum?
    that was the best one! :D

    ReplyDelete