Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Last Sunday Adam and I drove up to Pine Valley to celebrate Ayla and Dallas' birthdays! Ayla turned three this year and Dallas turned five. Little kids grow up WAY to fast, but Adam has the cutest nieces and nephew ever. They got lots of new fun toys, Rachael made us a delicious steak dinner with potatoes and salad, and we had ice cream cake. I love birthday parties! Thanks for all the fun Rachael!
Aren't they SO cute!

Ayla is scared of me so she'll never look at me, but one day she'll like me. I hope. We had so much fun hanging in Pine Valley with the family. Grandpa and Grandma Herpel came over and we all laughed about The Grumpy Grandpa's of Pine Valley. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! I love visiting everyone in Pine Valley, it's always so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment