Friday, January 28, 2011

New Car

My husband has an obsession with Mini Cooper's. He bought one from England right before our wedding, and it's from 1966. It's such a cute car. Now his Saturn is starting to die, and I really hated the Saturn, so we decided he needed a new car. And guess what kind of car he wanted....



I think my husband might have a problem. He is seriously obsessed! But I really love this car much more than his old one, so it's really okay with me. Besides, I sorta , kinda, maybe think it's a little bit cute.

5 comments:

  1. Love this! You should include a picture from your wedding get away beacuse it was really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute car, Kenna! Also, I just nominated you for an award on my blog! Check it out, girly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are so rich. i want a mini cooper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it does look cute, heh heh. The white one looks real nice, so it's kinda understandable for your husband to act like that. Haha, well, I hope you like your new set of wheels! It seems like the perfect ride for both of you.

    -Leisa Dreps

    ReplyDelete