Thursday, October 28, 2010

October 2010

I really don't like the month of October, and I never really have. I don't like the scary commercials, scary movies on every channel, and the spooky isles at the store. This October has been my least favorite of all. I have been sick this entire month which is making me feel like I haven't slept for 2 weeks. I've missed lots of class, and just want to lay in bed. Earlier this month I choked on a pretzel, and Adam practically had to give me the heimlich maneuver. A few days ago I left my rings on the bathroom counter, and my cat knocked them into the sink. I got very lucky, she only knocked the one with the big diamond into the sink and it got caught in the drain. My wedding band was missing for a half a day when I found it in my closet underneath my high heels. I cried all day long, and Adam had to take apart our whole sink for nothing. There is one thing I love about October, Thriller at Tuachan. I think I've been 5 years in a row now. It's the only kinda scary thing I like about Halloween and I love the hot chocolate there. This year Adam and I went with my mom. I had so much fun and can't wait to go back next year. I'm so sad that we didn't get any pictures with the creeper's this year. I'm so excited about Halloween this year, which is really weird for me. We're going to Big Bear this weekend and I cannot wait. Our friends Devon and Vanessa invited us to stay with them at their time share. How nice are they, right? I'm excited for a non-scary (I hope) Halloween, and just hanging out causing trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment