Saturday, October 16, 2010

Swiss Days

Last time I went to Swiss Days I could walk around the corner to the parade, and Swiss Days was the Park by my house. This year, I went with my parents and Brinlee and Kimber. During the parade Kimber and I ran after candy and enjoyed the floats. My mom and I walked around together looking at all of the booths. She bought a beautiful mirror and I got picture to hang above my fireplace. It started getting really hot so we left and went to Krumpet's, where I stocked up on Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations. We met my sister and Kimber, Krista and Addi and my dad at my house. We played with Zoey, and the little babies ran around the house. Later, we went to Wal-mart and the mall for some fun shopping and then Red Robin for lunch. I have missed hanging out with my sister and my mom. It was fun to go out and shop all day together.

No comments:

Post a Comment