Friday, November 18, 2011

September 2011

In September, Adam and I took our last camping trip for the year. We went up to our usual spot on Cedar Mountain on Saturday afternoon over Labor Day weekend. My parents were already up there, so while my dad cooked dinner we set up our tent. We had a really good time, and the weather was so nice the whole weekend.  We went on long four-wheelers ride with my parents, played cards, and walked The Hangover in our tent every night before bed. I love camping so much! And I kinda can't wait until Memorial Day when we get to do it again! I didn't take any pictures, and I'm really mad at myself for not. I'm trying to get better at this.

Anyway.

On September 30, I turned 23! I seriously don't feel like this is possible. I still feel like I should be 17. I'm still trying to get used to saying, I'm 23. I always laughed at people who said, " I still feel like I'm 26, instead of 34." But I totally get it now. So, I had the best birthday ever. They just keep getting better. I love birthdays so much. The morning I woke up on my birthday, Adam had to go to work for a while. I just did some laundry and got to watch my favorite show. (Except Raegan was leaving Good Things Utah, on my birthday, so I was kinda sad.) After that, I went and got a peach cobbler cupcake for breakfast, and met my mom at the nail salon and we got pedicures. It was so nice. Then I finished getting ready at home. When Adam got home we met everyone at Kneader's! It's my new favorite place to eat. I crave it ALL THE TIME. We had a lot of fun, and Adam got me a cute card and made me wear a Princess crown. I'm glad the Herpel's came and celebrated my birthday, along with my parents. I have the best family. EVER.

 My dad and I at Kneader's. He even liked it. Me and my dad are both born on the very last days of our months. I think that's kinda cool. And my dad is the awesomest. I love him way much.
                                                                         The Herpel's
 After leaving Kneader's we drove down to Las Vegas! We picked up my sister, Kimber and Kyle and went to Cheesecake Factory for cake! But before we left I got to see my sister's new house! It's so cute, and she has decorated so cute! I love it! Blowin' out my candles on my keylime cheesecake birthday cake! Woo
Devon and Vanessa came with us and we all had lots of fun! We watched the fishes in Caesar's Palace and Kimber was so amazed. I just love her. Then we walked over to the Bellagio to watch the water show! The next day we went SHOPPING! My most favorite hobby. We went to Town Square and ate lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. Then went to GAP and Banana Republic. It's amazing how much money I can spend just in those two stores. I got a lot of good stuff. We went home and my dad was watching some creepy movie, so me and my mom just played on Pinterest, and ate some Taco Bell. We almost peed our pants laughing. The next morning we got up and went to the mall, again. We went to Dillards, and GAP, again. I can't go somewhere that has a GAP and no go inside. We ate some corn dogs, and went home. That night my Uncle Darrin came over, and my mom, me and my sister all made a yummy dinner. It was so much fun! Then we had to go home. It was so much fun to have all the girls in the kitchen, and I'm glad my sister let us come play at her house! We hope we can do it again soon!

And I just need to say that I have such an awesome husband. He treats me like a princess, and I love him so very much. He makes my birthday so much fun. And he even puts me up with ALL month long when I use the excuse, "But it's my birthday month." Anytime I want something. He's the best, and I am spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment