Friday, November 18, 2011

October 2011

October went by so fast! We were busy like EVERDAY! First, we celebrated my mom's birthday on the 9th! I made her some orange cookies for her birthday, and we just spent the day at my parents house relaxing and celebrating. I hope my mom knows how much I love her, and how awesome she is. The next weekend my sister, Kimber, my mom and me went to Kneader's for dinner and then went to see Little Mermaid at Tuachan. It was so cute. My sister bought us tickets, and we had so much fun! Thanks, Brin! On that Monday I went to see Little Mermaid, again. Adam and I, and some of his co-workers this time. It was way fun to see it with my husband, but I'm all mermaided out for a while. Also, in October I dropped out of Geology, because I just don't understand rocks. I didn't know they were so complicated. So I'll give geography a shot next semester. On October 31st I started counting down the days until I see my best friend, Sista Krista! I've been writing her every week since April. I miss her so much, but only less than a year now! Also, it was Halloween. Eh. I kinda hate Halloween. I'm a scaredy cat, way bad. But, after work my sister and my mom came over to my house and we all got our costumes on! Kimber was the cutest little kitty cat. And my sister looked way hot in her purple wig, and pink make up! And Adam and I dressed from the 50's. We went to see Thriller on Halloween at Tuachan. I'm a Thriller freak, I've been like five years in a row now. But I just love it, and it's the only scary I can take. We went with Adam's coworkers and we all had a lot of fun! I'm just glad October is over! YAY. I can watch normal tv again.

No comments:

Post a Comment