Sunday, November 20, 2011

November 2011

This month has been pretty stressful, but we've done some fun stuff along the way. The first weekend of Novemeber my sister came to sleepover, and then the next morning she drove us to Vegas to stay with her. We met my parents at Sam's club, and we spent two hours in there walking around. When we finally got and were checking out my dad came over with a tequllia shot gun! It was huge, and full of tequilla! We didn't get it, and I still don't. I feel bad for my mom, I'm sure it will end up as some kind of home decor. We all laughed a lot, though. After that we stopped at Wal-mart for some baking supplies. When we got back to my sister's house I started making oreo truffles, and the biggest batch of pumpkin chocolate chip cookies you'll ever see! There was so many! It was fun to bake with my mom and sister, though. Around 6 p.m. we finally agreed on somewhere to eat and we all went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. We met Devon and Vanessa and Robyn there and we had fun. After dinner we went to the comedy club across the street from the Bellagio and watched some comedies. They were pretty funny, and we all laughed when one of them made fun of Devon. After that we went bowling at one of the hotels. Devon beat everyone by like one-hundred points! I was so tired after that, so we went home and went to bed. The next morning my parents were going to the races, so we all got up early and ate breakfast at The Cracked Egg. It's my most favorite. After breakfast we took a nap, and then got ready for church. We just went to my sister's sacrament. At home we took the longest nap ever! I think we were all so tired. In the afternoon, we packed up our stuff and my sister drove us back home! It was way fun. I'm happy that I got to spend some time with my sister.

On November 19, my mom picked me up from work, and we drove over to Adam's sisters baby shower. Sarah's having a little baby boy, and I'm so excited for her. It could be any day now! Her shower was really fun, and it was good to spend time with the girls in his family. We played games and ate cake and veggie pizza! We all laughed when we played the game about NOT saying the word cute. It was so hard for all of us NOT to say cute while she was opening up gifts with little tiny baby shoes, and cute clothes. After the shower my mom and I met Adam at the movie theatre. He bought my mom and I tickets to Breaking Dawn, and he even agreed to see it with us! I was so excited, and I have the best husband ever. The movie was good, and it was fun to see it with my mom. Thursday is Thanksgiving already! I can't believe how fast time is going by. I wish it would just slow down a little bit.

We are still trying to close on our house, but I think it will happen in the next few weeks. It's been a huge headache, and we can't wait until it's over. I'll write down all the details when it's over, and we move into our new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment