Monday, May 16, 2011

Tif and Joe's Wedding!

Adam's cousin Tiffani got married on Friday, May 13th. It was such a beautiful wedding! Tiffani and Joe are such a perfect couple. When Tif asked me to be a bridesmaid I was so thrilled! I have never been a bridesmaid, and I was so excited to be apart of Tif's wedding. I was so honored that she wanted ME to be a part of the biggest day of her life. Tif went through the temple on the Wednesday before, and Adam and I were able to attend her endowments. She was glowing that day. She looked so ecstatic to be getting married in a few days. I knew she was going to be such a beautiful bride!

Friday morning I got up and got ready and left a little early. Adam was supposed to meet me at the temple at 9:30 for Tif and Joe's sealing. I arrived at the temple at 9:20 and called Adam to see if he was on his way. I started getting nervous when he wasn't answering, he didn't sleep very good the night before. Finally, on the 4th time calling him he answered the phone with a sleepy voice, and I started to panic that he was still in bed! He had my temple recommend, so I told him he better get here as quickly as possible. I went into the temple wondering if they would even let me in without my recommend. I filled out the little bishop paper and waited til I was clear to go change. I started freaking out that I wasn't going to have time to get dressed and I was going to miss the sealing! I did the fastest change of my life and swiftly walked to where all her family and friends were waiting. Adam's family was wondering where Adam was, and so was I. At the last minute, he ran into the room still tying his tie. Tif's sealing was so beautiful, and all the panic and rush that I felt before melted away as I sat there listening to the wonderful promises Tif and Joe were making to each other. I loved Tif's dress, her and Joe looked so happy together. I'm so happy for them!
After the temple their was a luncheon at the church. Joe's mom decorated and the food that they served was so delicious! They had some awesome musical numbers! It was such a great celebration! After the luncheon we drove up to Pine Valley for Tif and Joe's Reception. It was at the Pine Valley Chapel, and Tif did a great job with the decorations! Her colors were like rainbow colors, with red, orange, yellow, blue and purple. It turned out so great! I loved all the colors and they went together so great! Lanette Smith came and my mom wedding crashed with her. Lanette brought cardboard Krista with her, and we all had such a good laugh! I miss Krista so much, and I know that she really really wanted to be there. I hope Tif and Joe are so happy together!
 After helping clean up a little we drove home. We stopped at Walmart on our way home for some mopping fluid for our swiffer, and by the time we got home it was 10:30! The blinds were still open, so I went in to close them. Adam said to me, "unzip the lights" at first I was like, "huh?" then he said, "I mean fold the blinds" I started the laugh really hard when he realized that he was trying to say close the blinds and turn off the lights. I laughed for about five minutes, and I knew we were both so tired! It was such a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment