Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Easter!

Easter this year was so much fun! Adam and I went to church and taught our cute little primary kids. ( Well actually, I think this was the Sunday that they were really wild, and I ended crying on the way home.) I really love being a primary teacher. I'm probably learning more than our kids. Church was really so great on Easter, though. I felt such a warm, fuzzy feeling that day. After church, Adam and I changed our clothes and headed out to La Verkin to visit my family! I'm so grateful for my mom. I'm twenty-two years old and she still makes me an Easter basket filled with chocolate candies, and this year some hair products! She even hid it so I had to hunt for it! After eating several chocolate marshmellow bunnies I decided to dye some eggs! Kimber is finally at the age of kinda understanding holidays, so I made her color some eggs with me.
Kimber is so cute! She kept holding them a little to tight and they would crack! I love this picture with her hand on her forehead!
The Girls!
 My mom made homemade fried chicken for dinner! It tasted just like Texas! My dad made his famous mashed potatoes, and we had some really colorful deviled eggs. After Kimber and I colored them we used them to make the deviled eggs, and the color had gotten all over the egg! They were still delicious though. I think that was the first time I've ever dared to eat a deviled egg.
 After dinner we all sat in the mom room and watched crazy game shows and stuff on the Royal Wedding! I love visiting my family! I wish I could see my mom more often. It was such a good Easter Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment