Sunday, June 10, 2012

St. George Air Show

On March 17, 2012 we went to the Air Show at the new St George Airport. We went with Adam's family, and we had so much fun. Adam and I rode the Navy simulator thing. It was the weirdest ride I've ever been on. It was just a box that moved back and forth and the TV screen just showed a commercial for the Navy. I was so confused. They had a lot of cool airplanes to look at, and even a huge one you can walk into. The air show started and they had a wing walker lady, a stunt plane, and the five Blue Angel planes. The Blue Angels and the stunt plane were the coolest. I couldn't believe what they could do with those airplanes. At the end of the show the Blue Angels flew over this mountain were the sun was setting and right over our heads. It was really cool, and it was fun to see how much Adam loved it. Adam loves airplanes, so it was fun to see how excited he got. The only downside to the day was that it was so so windy. I felt like I was going to blow away most the time, but we had a lot of fun hanging out with Adam's family. At the end of the show we waited for an hour just to get out of the parking lot. I was about to pee my pants, so that hour felt more like two. Luckily, I didn't pee my pants and I made it to the bathroom in Kneader's. We had ate dinner and then went home. It was a fun day, but I hope if we go back they figure out the parking situation better.

No comments:

Post a Comment