Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Worst. Day. Ever.

  • Today we found that Adam's Mini Cooper has a air conditioning problem, and it may cost around $2,000 dollars to fix. Did I ever mention that I hate forgein cars? So, that means we will canceling all our summer plans. (4th of July camping trips, Kenny Chesney concert tickets in Salt Lake, numerous trips to the swimming pool, visits to Las Vegas, and we will probably be living on microwave bean burritos for the next few months.) I've been crying since about 5 o'clock this afternoon.
  • I wish so bad right now that I could walk across the street, knock on Sista Krista's door and give her a big hug. She always knew what to say to make it seem like this wasn't the end of the world. (Which I totally know that it's not, but she always made me laugh, and I always felt better after talking to her.) I wrote her a letter tonght, and that made me feel a little better.
  • My F key on my keyboard is broken, and it keeps popping off and me spell weird words. I'm trying to avoid the words with the letter F in them.
  • I hate when you cry, and then your nose gets stuffed up. Why does this happen?
  • I also it when you eat really hot pizza, and all the toppings come off all at once and slaps your chin. That hurts really bad. Does that happen to anyone else, or just me?
  • I wish I could hug my mom right now.
  • And my dad, too.
  • Today in an effort to cheer me up, I went to Olive Garden and orded their Black Tie Mousse Cake. It's my favorite chocolate dessert, and I can't really ever leave until I eat it. But today, it didn't taste the same, and it just made me feel fat.

     On a happier note, when we do finally go back to eating normal food, I'm going to start eating really healthy, and changing our eating hiabits for good. I'm not talking about going on some crazy weird diet, or never eating Olive Garden's black tie mouse cake, or the vanilla bean cupcake from sweet tooth fairy, or my usual or unusual amount of bread. But I just want to eat those in moderation. Usually I eat a little bit of dinner, and two servings of dessert. Which probably isn't good, and I have a serious fear of diabetes for some reason. But I want us to be happy, and our kids to be healthy. I'm fascinated with nutrition, and I know alot about it, but I also have strong cravings for Ben and Jerry's Karmal Sutra ice cream, too. I just want to know that I did everything possible to keep my kids from getting my sweet tooth. This makes me excited because I love to cook and I love nutrition.

    On an even happier note, Adam and I got to go on our first cruise ever. We went to Mexico. How blessed are we?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry, girl! Car problems are no fun. And we are totally with you in the penny pinchers club. Our summer plans consist of watching Netflix, and taking walks. Ha ha.

    Good luck with everything! I know tomorrow will be a better day.

    And girl. You can eat as much cake as you want. You are friggin' tiny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kennnanananana!

    i'm sorry about the mini pooper. what about your car? share it! joe had issues with his car, and then he learned exactly what was wrong with it and fixed it himself. is that something adam could do? don't cry! i bet you'll still get to do fun things!

    i miss kristar too. sometimes i wish i could call her.

    and dear, you have like my dream body.

    ReplyDelete