Saturday, June 11, 2011

Double Trouble!

On May 28th, this little red-headed nugget turned TWO!
I can't believe she is already two years old! She is the cutest, funniest, sweetest little girl you will ever meet!
This little nugget also turned THIRTY on the 28th!
                                                   
And this pretty girl threw them both a fabulous party!
                                                      
There birthday party was at Sand Hollow Aquatic Center, and it was so much fun! I love swim parties! All the little kids loved the slide, and it was fun to just swim around and hanging out with everyone. We ate pizza on the patio out back, and swam for a while. Kyle and Kimber opened their presents, and we ate cake after swimming. It was such a fun party! My sister was a good host, and Adam and I had a blast!
                 I'm 100% positive that they are the cutest family EVER!           

No comments:

Post a Comment