Sunday, May 9, 2010

I think...

That I have the best Mom ever! She really is my best friend, and we hardly ever get mad at each other anymore. I'm not sure what happened, I think maybe it's because I'm growing up and leaving home in less than one whole month. My mom is beautiful, and I am glad that I look so much like her. She gives the greatest advice. I am always calling her up to ask her opinion about school, friends and finances. Lately, I've been calling her two or three times daily, asking her about cakes, flowers, rentals, favors, colors, invitations etc. She answers every single call. I know I take up a lot of her time but I appriciate her taking time out of her busy day to tell her about the latest wedding drama. My mom is so intelligent. I hope someday I will know as much as she does. My mom and I think so much alike, sometimes I swear we share the same brain. I'm going to miss living under the same roof as her, but we'll just continue to get in trouble for talking too much at work. I hope she has had a wonderful Mother's Day. I hope she knows how much I appriciate all she does for me, and how much I love her. She is an amazing woman, and she has taught me so much. I LOVE YOU MOM!

1 comment: