Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy Birthday to Kimber and Kyle!

My brother-in-law Kyle and my niece Kimber share a birthday! My sister planned a really fun party and Sand Hollow Aquatic Center. We had so much fun, and we cant believe Kimber is already three! She is the cutest little three year old I know! Don't worry about Adam's face, it isn't frozen like that, yet. The weather was perfect that day! It was so warm, and the pool was so much fun!
Kimber was so excited about her super cute cake! It was so much fun to watch her open up all her presents. It's so funny because she always wants to play with the toy she opened instead of opening the rest of them.
 
I love this picture I took with Brinlee and her friend Tara. They're the prettiest mommies! Love them!
When we got in the pool I decided to go down the slide. Kimber and all the other cute little kids wanted me to go with them. So I went down the slide probably about 100 times! It was so much fun to hang out with little kids. I was taking Kimber down the slide, and one of the cute little girls said, " Can I go down the slide with you?" So I said, " I'm gonna take Kimber this time, but can I take you next time?" And she looked at me kinda confused and said, " Oh, did she poop?" I laughed so hard. She thought I was taking Kimber to the bathroom. I almost died laughing. We had so much fun. Brin is such a good party planner. We love the Morris family!

No comments:

Post a Comment