Sunday, August 26, 2012

Adam's 26th Birthday!

On Sunday, May 20th, Adam turned 26! I'd just got a calling as a primary teacher, so that morning I got up and made him breakfast. Then I made some of the food for his birthday party. At 2 o'clock, I went to teach primary, and Adam stayed home to play with his Lego's that I'd bought him for his birthday. At 5 o'clock, everyone came over to hang out. Adam's family, my family, his grandparents, and several of our friends came to celebrate with us. It was so nice to have everyone over. My awesome dad brought over his big BBQ grill and made about 24 hamburgers. I have the best dad ever, and he's such a great BBQ-est. We also had pasta salad, lots of fruit and cake! Adam got lots of great gifts, and we are so grateful that everyone came over. That day was also the day that the eclipse was happening. Maggie and Chris brought over some 3D glasses, and we all went out to look at the sun. I hope that Adam had a great birthday! I hope he knows how much I love him. It's going to be another great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment