Monday, November 8, 2010

November 8, 2010

Back in Octorber Adam and I bought a pumpkin to carve because we thought we were going to be home for Halloween. When we decided to go to Big Bear instead of celebrating at home, we were left with a pumpkin, and no idea what to do with it. It's been sitting on our dryer for almost a month now, and today we decided to crave it into....
Adam decided it would be a good idea to put the pumpkin guts into his mouth, it was really disgusting. I even think it's pretty gross just to hold the slimey, stringy, cold guts that come out of the pumpkin. I can't imagine what that tastses like.

We turned our pumpkin into DINNER!
And it was sooo good, and it turned out perfect!
One year ago today Adam and I got engaged, so we decided today would be the perfect day to make dinner in a pumpkin. It was fun pulling out the pumpkin guts, and cooking together. I'm so blessed to have Adam in my life, and I'm so thankful for all of the things he does for me.

1 comment:

  1. you guys are so cute.
    kenna your hair is getting so long!

    ReplyDelete