Monday, March 15, 2010


I'm blogging. again. It's probably because I'm sick in bed and have nothing else to entertain me. This may not last long. On June 4, 2010 I'm getting married, and everyone keeps telling me that I better document this time in my life. Although I write in my journal frequently, this kinda sounds fun.

His name is Adam Herpel. He's cute, funny, loving, sweet, romantic, caring, kind, generous, smart and so many more things! We met on July 24, 2009. My mom had bought me tickets to the Secondhand Serenade concert. I asked Krista to come with me, I didn't even know if I wanted to go. Krista knew Adam so we were hanging out with him and his friend, Dan. Adam won tickets to the concert, his date ditched him, he almost didn't go either. Everyone kept telling him he should get my phone number, he finally did. He called me about a week later and we went on our first date. It wasn't very long until things were getting serious.

We started going to church together and my house, and want to get married in the temple. This picture is from our first time going to church together.

No comments:

Post a Comment